I am a counselor and behavorial intervention strategist in full-time private practice. I have over 20 years of experience working with clients from adolescence onward in individual psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
I use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
• Depression and suicidal feelings
• Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
• Drug and alcohol addictions
• Self-esteem and self-image problems
• Personality disorders
• Marital and relationship conflicts
• Eating disorders
Dr. Keith Clarke, LCCA
"Creating Solutions...Changing Lives"
Mon - Fri 10:30am - 7:30pm
Sat 10:00am - 2:00pm